Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HUGE Blogiversary Candy over at Taylord Concepts

Since I'm sick and haven't creating anything the past few days, I decided to share an awesome blog with you! Erika over at Taylord Concepts is a very talented and creative artist who I "met " through the Bombshell Stamps Design Team (she was Ms December and featured on our last hop!) and I am now getting to know her better over on the S&S forum. I've had the priveledge of looking around her blog and seeing some of her photo uploads on the forum and all I can say is WOW! Talent abounds from her!
She definitely has a style that meshes well with Smeared and Smudged, so I urge you if you like this style of stamping, give her a little visit! Today Erika posted a huge blog-iversary blog candy that you should take a look at, but don't forget to visit her other posts as well... it's well worth taking the time to have a looksie!

2 comments:

  1. Awww Terra, you are making me all mascara smudgy.

    thanks so much for the kind words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Terra !!!
    Amazing blog with great ideas, so inspiring.
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete