Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Horrible Hostess Promotions

Wow, what a horrible blog hostess I've been! I've not stamped in over a week, what with Thanksgiving preparations, hubby coming home from deployment, and just sheer laziness on my part. I am feigning to be creative, and plan on using this four day weekend to catch up on lots and lots of stamping!

In the meantime, I decided I'd use my post today for some shameless promoting and want to share some of my newest favorite things from different companies. And I'll even point you in the direction of where you can get them.

1. So first up is a gorgous stamp that I found from Prickley Pear. Although I am a design team member and get free items from them to stamp with, I HAD to order this one to add to my collection, I just couldn't resist!



Isn't she awesome!?!! I got her yesterday in the mail, and I can't WAIT to use her this weekend! I already have a project going for her, so it will take me no time at all to get it ready to post for you to see. You can find her HERE

2. My next new fave are the bamboo domino beads from Rubber Nation. Not to mention all their other rockin' products, like photo charms and memory lockets, but for some reason these stand out to me.



You can find these and much more HERE

3. Recently I ordered some text blanks from Hollander's, and I have to say I am thoroughly impressed with the quality and their great service. I'll be using these for Christmas presents. If you don't know what text blanks are, they are already-stitched book pages that you can add your own covers to. They come blank, lined, or themed, and are available HERE



4. And last but certainly never ever least, from my beloved Bombshells, Temporary Tattoo Body Ink Pads, both invisible ink and black ink.




Use these inks to turn your favorite stamp into an awesome work of body art! The invisible ink is black-light reactive. You can find these HERE

So there you have it, my top four product picks for today! I hope you enjoy them, be sure to take a glance at these items and all the others available on these fantastic sites. And don't forget, tomorrow is the last day I am accepting entries for the Smeared and Smudged Design Team!! Don't miss your chance! For more info, scroll down to the S&S DT Info Post. Catch you all later this weekend, hope you have a wonderful Turkey Day!!

2 comments:

  1. That stamp is gorgeous. The domino things are cool. I've been so tempted by the black light ink, especially since I'm going to a formal party next week and it would be fun to weird out some family members. *wink*

    I'm happy your dh is going to be home with you.

    Hope you Thanksgiving was great!

    P.S. I'm a twit and haven't visited, so I was unaware of your dt call. bad me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the links. i'm definitely going to buy some goodies.

    ReplyDelete