Sunday, November 1, 2009

31 Days Blog Candy Winner!!!!

The results are in! I just have to say WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Between the two of us, Kelli and I had 561 entries for blog candy! That is truly amazing, and I just want to thank each and every one of you for participating and making 31 Days of Halloween such a fun and successful experience for everyone!

I know I had a wonderful time sharing projects with you all. This was the first year that I've done anything like this, and I learned a few things that I can improve on for next year. It was exhausting and thrilling at the same time, and I hope you all got some inspiration from the projects here on Smeared and Smudged, and from Cajun Stamping Queen. I truly love stamping and sharing!

So lets get to it... the winner of the hugely awesome blog candy prize is.....



Pyzam Glitter Text Maker







We chose our winner using Random.org's random number generator, which came up as number 240. And that's you, Char! Please email both me and Kelli with your address and we will get your prize out to you!

Thank you again to all who participated! If you loved the projects that you saw during 31 Days, I'd like to invite you to join the Smeared and Smudged ning group. The group is growing and has some very cool people participating. I am slowly but surely incorporating some very neat challenges, swaps, and groups; and it's a great place to just chat and network with other stampers who enjoy alternative stamping!

For now, I look forward to sharing more with you in the coming weeks, and hope you enjoyed your Halloween! This week join me on Wednesday for the Bombshell Hump Day Hop, and I'll probably be throwing in a couple of other projects here and there... can't stay away from stamping too long!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations char! i'm soooo jealous, but happy for you. i hope you post some of the projects you make with your goodies!

    ReplyDelete