Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween! Bat Wing Fairy Frame

Well, today's the day! We've been through 31 days of Halloween projects on Smeared and Smudged!!!!!! The project I have to share with you today is not the project I had originally planned. Once again, life got in the way and I wasn't able to finish my awesome Halloween Nesting Boxes that I've been working on for a couple of weeks now. They will just have to be a decoration for next year.

But, I do have a project to show you. It is a glass frame that I stamped with a bat-wing fairy and colored. I then used some cool looking eyeball cellophane to add the dark background to it. The glass is very reflective, so it made it hard to get good pictures. You can see the wall reflecting back, so just ignore it and hopefully you can get a feel for the project.



I'm not sure if I will add a picture to this or leave it as-is for a decoration. Either way I think it's way cool, especially in the dark because the eyeballs reflect back really well.

So, today is your last chance to comment for Blog Candy Points or to participate in any of the 31 Days challenges for extra points. Kelli and I will be drawing tomorrow!!

I'd like to wish all of you a very spooky and safe Halloween. I had such a blast with 31 Days, I am positive I will be doing it again next year!!! Thanks for all the wonderful comments and participation, I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

Starting tomorrow I will be taking a little bit of a break on my blog. I will be posting randomly two to three times a week. Since the holidays are coming, I will be focusing alot on holiday projects for both the Smeared and Smudged blog and etsy store, so be sure to visit to take a gander!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

5 comments:

  1. Very cool and creative. Glass is a material I have never worked with creatively. Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!! I think it is awesome and also that the reflection just add to the picture!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out way cool. I will have to do something like it next year. Thanks for all of the fantastic Halloween projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. This past month has been great. I've loved seeing both yours and Kelli's projects and been inspired. Thank you both

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've loved the 31 days of Halloween. Thanks for getting me inspired to make crafty things. BTW...I did add a blinkie to my blog. Here's my most recent card in honor of Halloween. enjoy

    ReplyDelete