Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yay! I mean, really, YAY!!!



I just had to let you all know, I've been asked to join the design team for Bombshell Stamps! I am uber excited! I'm looking forward to sharing some fabulous Bombshell designs and tutorials with you over the coming months. If you've never heard of Bombshell and their vintage style pinup and tattoo inspired stamp line (you poor poor thing), PLEASE let me school you! Visit them by clicking the pic below. And be sure to visit their awesome new FORUM while you're there; you'll get to chat with some pretty inspiring stampers!

In the meantime, hang tight because I'll be adding in some great new features to Smeared and Smudged in September! Be sure to become a follower if you aren't already so you'll be updated. And don't forget about blog candy, I'll be drawing the winner on the 1st!

BombshellStamps.com

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations and yahoo to all of us that will get to see all the greatness you create with the Bombshell Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRAT ITS GOING TO BE GREAT WORKING WITH YOU i CANT BELISVE SHE PICKED ME YOUR WORK IS GREAT i LOVE THE DOLLS i WISH i COULD DO THAT hUGS sARAh

    ReplyDelete